CA Foundation Logical Reasoning Nov 2021 | Mobile App
Instructor: Vrinda Chugh
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2021-12-31
CA Foundation Logical Reasoning for Nov 2021
What all you will get?
- Detailed Conceptual Understanding
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam tips
- Doubt Support till exams
Important Details of the Course-
- Course- CA Foundation
- Subject- Logical Reasoning
- Attempt- Nov 2021
- Completion Date - 20th January 2021 (Tentative)
- Mode of Classes- Android App Based Classes
- Videos- Non-Downloadable
- Notes- Softcopy (if any)
- Validity- Exam Date or 31st December 2021 whichever is earlier
- Faculty- Vrinda Chugh
- Course Language- Mixture of Hindi & English
- Course Access- Immediate
- Android 6.0 and above
- Minimum RAM- 512 MB
Technical Support Numbers-
- Call- 9810113555
- Connect via Chatbox https://cafoundationclasses.spayee.com/s/pages/chat-support
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Can I access the course on any laptop?- No
- Can I access the course on any Android tablet?- Yes
- How many times the videos can be watched?- 3 times
Example- One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers or CA Foundation Classes, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non-transferrable.
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
|02 LR Basics|
|C1 Number Series, Coding Decoding & Odd Man Out Series|
|01 Series Overview|
|Prerequisite for Number Series|
|02 Number Series Intro|
|03 Number Series Example|
|04 Number Series Ex 1 to 10|
|05 Number Series Ex-11 to 20|
|06 Number Series Ex-21 to 30|
|07 Alphabet Series Prerequisite|
|08 Alphabet Series Example|
|09 Alphabet Series Exercise 31 to 43|
|10 Letter Series Intro+Example|
|11 Coding & Decoding Intro|
|12 Coding & Decoding Examples|
|13 Coding & Decoding Ex-44 to 51|
|14 Odd Man Out Series|
|15 Odd Man Out Series Exercise 52 to 61|
|C2 Direction Sense Test|
|01 DST Intro+Examples|
|02 DST Q1-Q5|
|03 DST Q6-10|
|04 DST Q-11 to Q-25|
|05 DST Q-26 Onwards|
|C3 Seating Arrangements|
|01 Seating Arrangement Intro|
|02 Linear Arrangement|
|03 Circular Arrangement|
|04 SA Q-1 to 8|
|05 SA Q-9 to 12|
|06 SA Q-13 to 17|
|07 SA Q-18 onwards|
|C4 Blood Relations|
|01 Blood Relations|